Organizations need capable oversight and management of clinical and commercial supply chain operations to ensure a continued supply of goods to the clinic and the market. DSI provides that oversight at a point as early as the acquisition of regulatory starting material to delivery of clinical trial material to sites for clinical studies or distributors for commercial products.
DSI can assist with overall strategy, implementation and on-going supply chain management.
Our supply chain experts will guide your company through all business aspects that could impact your supply chain, including vendor selection, manufacturing planning, raw material sourcing/planning, cost of goods and inventory planning. DSI will help maintain your clinical trial material to keep your studies running smoothly and prepare you for launch.
- End-to-end Supply Chain Assessment and Optimization
- CMO/CPO Selection and Management
- Packaging/Kit Set-up
- Forecasting, Scenario Projections and Study Dashboard Development
- Inventory and Contingency Strategies
- Cost of Goods Evaluation
- Fully Optimized Supply Chain
- Reduced Costs Throughout the Supply Chain and to Final Product
- Cost Savings by Minimizing Product and Ancillary Expirations
- Improved Vendor Quality, Reliability and Integrity